Sunday 11 January 2015

My life now, 2 years on...

Well, I thought I should write a post to update on what I am currently doing now, after having such a long break away from blogging.


I have already graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor in Engineering and am now currently employed in the oil and gas industry as a engineer. Time really flies and I can't believe I have suddenly entered the working world after almost 20 years of education. The feeling of being an adult just seems too soon, yet conflicting feelings of wanting to go out and stop being a liability to my parents urged me on.

So many things have happened since my last post in 2013, and I shall write up on these things by slowly injecting them in my blog posts.

So now, I have got myself thinking as an adult and have started planning for my retirement since way back in 2010 when I started my investment journey. These along with my financial goals will be included in this blog which would serve as a constant lesson/reminder for myself or anyone reading this blog. I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment